blablabla


1/12/2010

As good as I get

Hey there, world, it's me again, having a blast.
As I reported earlier, I am currently involved in writing short stories rather than hanging on to the big project. The reasoning behind this is that I recently realized that I need more exercise before I'll really be able to proceed with the novel.
It's still out there, waiting to be written, because the idea still rocks my boat, but I fear that at this point my inferior writing skills would ruin a completely fine idea and I wouldn't want to do that. I have seen some incredibly amateurish writing in many first novels and I guess I can't deny the fact that I am an amateur lacking technical skill, but I can at least practice my craft to the point where I look like an amateur aspiring to be something more. That's all I want, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment