blablabla


8/10/2011

Sharp Pencil - Dull Mind

Over the last years, I have acquired some impeccable pencils. They are sharp, handy and really good for writing down all kinds of things. Unfortunately I have no use for them at the moment. In my reluctance to make a note of just any randomness that comes to my mind I opened the wonderful paint programme to have some fun.

Take a look at what happened. I drew my problem!

There is a pencil, nice, sharp and red. Below, there is a head, and some blonde, useless hair in a curl. You can't really see where hair begins and brain matter ends, which is kind of a problem for the person attached to both of it: me.

Noooo, seriously, I just drew some random stuff and yes, I thought about an interpretation afterwards... tee-hee. Painting is great fun!

2 comments:

  1. :-) I hear what you are saying! One time I wrote a poem, and interpreted it afterwards..It so perfectly described what I went through when my father died. It is sort of goose-bump material when that happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree! It's like a déjà vu of some sort.. and really liberating to create something without knowing what the end result will be. Could be anything! Love it!

    ReplyDelete