blablabla


3/16/2010

Being myself

I am going to be a great writer... I am going to be a great writer..


Have you ever heard of self-hypnosis? It implies telling yourself something over and over until you finally firmly believe in it.
The annoying voice in my head says I shouldn't put all my energy in becoming a writer, and acknowledge the possibility that it might never happen. To tell you the truth, I am too stubborn to listen to such nonsense. I want to please that stupid voice to shut it up forever!
So, instead of putting all my apples in just one basket, I decided to distribute them among a large variety of baskets.


I am going to be a great writer.. magician... fireman.. food critic..


Besides, I am outsmarting the system, because all these other goals are even more abstract.. at least in my world! So it's really going to happen!

4 comments:

  1. Impressive how you manage to work in all the stages of grief in one posting. Kudos :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think People usually Call this Kind of behaviour disfunctional, but..nevermind.. See, there, I did it again. Man, I am brillant! Thank you, Bruce!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello DasNuk I've been reading your blog for a while now and I can completely relate to your problem (s)! Funny, since you and me seem to be similarly kooky. No offense.. I'm a writer too, trying to finish my second novel. Looking forward to reading more from you. All the best, Thornpaw

    ReplyDelete
  4. None taken :)
    Good luck with your story! What's it about? Oh, and if you ever come by here again, please leave your home number and address.. your web address may be useful, too :D

    ReplyDelete