blablabla


3/16/2010

Being myself

I am going to be a great writer... I am going to be a great writer..


Have you ever heard of self-hypnosis? It implies telling yourself something over and over until you finally firmly believe in it.
The annoying voice in my head says I shouldn't put all my energy in becoming a writer, and acknowledge the possibility that it might never happen. To tell you the truth, I am too stubborn to listen to such nonsense. I want to please that stupid voice to shut it up forever!
So, instead of putting all my apples in just one basket, I decided to distribute them among a large variety of baskets.


I am going to be a great writer.. magician... fireman.. food critic..


Besides, I am outsmarting the system, because all these other goals are even more abstract.. at least in my world! So it's really going to happen!