blablabla


7/07/2009

That's the spirit

I can't write plus i am a boring human being.

Firstly i wanna say that today i feel like yesterday's doings seem to be ridiculous. What am i doing? I can't write a novel. I am boring as hell. Seriously don't expect me to be fascinating. I welcome you to imagine me being an active personality who is somewhat engaged in stuff with a positive attitude and a sunny spirit. Today I am not. Am i ever? Too bad, all you twitter-people. Ate a pizza. Need to poop.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Nuk, (it's me .. the other nuk). I do have a tiny little suggestion. The URL to this blog is almost impossible to share with someone on the phone or in person. Maybe a shorter URL would help, the title would remain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx for your suggestion, nuk. I'll definitely think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, it's done. The new URL is mymagicpen, but the title of the blog remains the same. The new one sounds somewhat magic-y and girly, but i like it.

    ReplyDelete