blablabla


8/12/2010

Mobile View - Where Are Thou?

I tried all day today to make the Mobile View for Google docs work but it still appears to have some serious glitches. It's fine on the PC, and by now even the representation on the iPhone works smoothly, but the fact that the iPad refuses to show the documents and just annoys me with a blank page without a title whenever I click the links gives me a headache. So, if you have an iPad and you plan on reading my stories on the crapper you have to be a little patient - everyone on a PC, Mac or with an iPhone should be fine. As far as I'm concerned the problem is known to Google and they are currently working on a solution. So there's still hope for all of us :)

For testing purposes I have renamed the documents, changed the public view settings and now you should be able to read the file below:

White Tiles

No comments:

Post a Comment