blablabla


5/14/2010

Angry Man - revised

It seems like today is garbage-collecting day, at least some of my works will see the lower end of the trash can!

I took my latest short story "The Angry Man" and threw out everything bad about it. I hope there will be something left when I'm finished..

To start, how about the choice of title? Is there anything more uncreative I could have come up with?
I guess not!


In retrospect, I'm not sure if the whole situation isn't just a big yawn. Man getting pissed at woman at cash register, because she stared at him! It all sounds extra stupid today or is it just me?

--------------------------------------
Ok, the title no longer exists. The story formerly known as "The Angry Man" is now edited, revised and renamed:

The Confrontational Gaze




No comments:

Post a Comment